Last updated February 2021
1What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Site?
When using the Site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other identifying details. Please note that any of our client data collected in Actium Health’s HealthOS PlatformTM is maintained separately from data gathered from our online Site users. The privacy and security policies that apply to our client data are contained within the platform and accessible to our clients or potential clients
2 When do we collect information?
3 How do we use your information?
We utilize the information we collect to:
- Provide services and products you request
- Operate, maintain and improve our website in order to better serve you.
- Better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Communicate with you regarding your order or other products and services.
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
4 How do we protect your information?
We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to reasonably safeguard your Personal Information and Protected Health Information. When a user enters, submits, or accesses their information in Actium Health’s Site, we maintain the safety of your personal information through regular malware scanning and utilizing secured networks. All the information you supply is encrypted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Please be advised, however, that although Actium Health has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site for its users, the confidentiality and security of any communication or material transmitted to or from Actium Health via this Site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure at any time. When disclosing any Personal Information or Protected Health Information, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent. Accordingly, you should consider carefully if you want to submit sensitive information that you would not want disclosed to the public and should recognize that your use of the Internet and this Site is solely at your risk. You, alone, are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy for all your Personal Information including your Protected Health Information. Actium Health has no responsibility or liability to anyone for the security of your Protected Health Information or any of your Personal Information transmitted via the Internet. Actium Health urges all of its users to be careful and responsible whenever they are on-line.
5Do we use `cookies`?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
6 Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
7 Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
8 What about the Personal Information of children?
Actium Health’s Site is a general audience site intended for users 18 years of age and older. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old and do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18.
California Privacy Practices
If you are a California resident, click here for more information about our privacy practices and your rights under California law.
Choices Concerning the Use of your Personal Information and your Ability to Access, Change or Remove your Personal Information
You may opt-out:
- From all future use and disclosure of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes by requesting the removal of Your Personal Information from Actium Health’s database as below; or
- From receiving future marketing-related emails from Actium Health by clicking on the “opt-out” link in any email sent to you by Actium Health.
- At any time, you may contact Actium Health to request:
- A summary of any of your Personal Information retained by Actium Health;
- A change to the your Personal Information maintained by Actium Health; or
- Removal of your Personal Information from Actium Health’s database.
- You should send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event Actium Health receives such a request, Actium Health may require you to confirm or verify any change to your Personal Information.
- You can also write to us at: Actium Health, P.O.Box 1633, Palo Alto, CA 94302.